Thursday, January 24, 2008

~THE BRIDGE OF HOPES~

My days are numbered. Time passes away swiftly. As i walked(to the shadows thru the Valley of DEATH) trying desperately to free myself from this hideous world i live in( bukan ichinoseworld) I stand between two doors(A gold & wooden door) I stood silently still undecided asking myself which path shall i take? Two crossroads & one destiny awaits. I should make my move(uneager thou) I turned & look to my left, there's a Golden door(nice siapa buat pintu atu?) i walked towards it & opened(Damn!!! tekajut) inside it was dark & hollow, seemingly empty leading endlessly to nowhere. A moment pause..(na jua lama lh, mcm pitch c GLAN).Then as i turned & opened the 2nd door to my right, there lies a path leading to this wooden bridge, which reveal a breath taking scenery(gasp disbelieved,mcm org strikeouttt!!)A beautiful,wonderful,calm,soothing & peaceful scenery.( emm, imagine it bro's & sista's sendiri lh) My heart beats swiftly(as if i was competing in a 100m heat, grenti ada MQN D200 ikot tu? cheh..) I didn't wait long & instantly decided, there i shall carry on with my life, cause there's SOMETHING WORTH LIVING FOR... caya lh..
.....THE END....
STORY : PAINQLER (NOVEL EDITION 1 - THE BRIDGE OF HOPES)
INSPIRED BY: ANDUKI LANDSCAPE
PUBLISHER : THE BANG-BANG BOYS & PUSTAKA REMAJA( D KB SJA ADA)

0 comments: